Thursday, March 27, 2008

March was not a good golfing month for me. I played in 2 Sunbelt events in Florida and finished 7th and 12th respectively. The first event at Turkey Creek in Gainesville I shot 72-74-74 and played just fair. The greens were very slow and I left putts short or on the low side all week. The next week I was at Jacksonville G&CC, and the greens were running 11 or 12. I had 10 three putts for 3 rounds and shot 75-76-76. To make things worse, I finished one out of the money and hit it in the water on 18 the last day. Ugh! The best part of the week was spending time with Brian and Traci Cook and their children. They were great hosts and I am so lucky to have good friends in places where I play. I kick the schedule back in next month with 3 events in Georgia. I am overdue for some good play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

March is a tough month! When is the Buffalo leg of the tour?