Wednesday, November 05, 2008

77 in the first round puts me 3 shots out of the to 14 positions, the number needed to advance. I did not shoot myself out of it. The conditions were very tough, it rained the first 6 holes and the pins were very difficult. I drove the ball only fair, and hit 11 greens. I did putt ok, and the greens are severe and very fast. Glenn and I went down to Torrey Pines after we played to look at the course, and it is gorgeous! Did not bother to watch the election results for obvious reasons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates
as I can only see the final scores
from the website
Tim

Anonymous said...

8:15 am and yesterday's results are not posted on the PGA website.
When you are a star, you'll have to get their butts in gear
Tim

Anonymous said...

Piss off Todd. You are a loser and a phony. Too bad you don't have another $300,000 to spend trying to be a real golfer. Go fuck yourself in your mom jeans and pink shirt. Haha! You are a loser Toddy Boy. Suck it!

Anonymous said...

Ann has no tits. I mean, like concave. And she looks like Todd. Yikes!