Monday, November 10, 2008

I finished up the tournament with a final round 79 (319 cumulative) for a disappointing 48th place finish out of 70 players who started. It took a 299 score to advance, which was doable for sure, but I did not make it happen. Only 3 birdies over 72 holes was pitiful, and I was never able to get anything going to shoot a good score. Anyway, its over and time to explore what will be next for me. I am very thankful to my family and investors who together provided the opportunity to undertake this quest. Many sacrifices were made to allow me this opportunity, especially Stephanie and the children, and I will be forever thankful. They have their husband and Dad back, and I look forward to doing some of the things I was unable to do over the past few years. My investment group was most supportive during the past three years, and to them I owe a heavy debt of gratitude.

While very disappointed in the final outcome, I have no regrets about chasing this dream, and can rest well knowing I put 100% of my efforts in trying to make it work. I am really not in the reflective mood at present, and make no excuses for my performance. It just did not happen. Perhaps at another time I will be able to communicate things in a different light, but for now just leaving it as something I was not able to accomplish seems best.

Thanks to all who have read this blog over the past three years, and for your encouragement and kind words. I appreciate it. Until next time...

6 comments:

no name said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
no name said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
no name said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Todd manly 18th century carpet bagger wife does not know...but may now...Todd bought prostitutes on nearly every "tournament" he played in. Hey Steph, ask him about the 11 year old Arabic boy he sodomized in Dubai. Then remember he used that organ to give you Mary and Peter! Haha! You husband is a nasty, filthy scoundrel.

Anonymous said...

Todd Brown is an antisemitic bigot; just so you all know. He also hates blacks and drops "N Bombs" anytime you get a drink in him. Overall...a piece of shit who has faked and exaggerated his entire life. He is an aging bigot with grey hair, brown teeth, a bag of a wife and a cross dressing tranny son.

Anonymous said...

Haha! You are a loser! You spent your family's nest egg ($300,000) to be a golfer?!?! Hahah! You won one tournament in Dubai which no one can verify! Haha! Then you bounce from job to job, lying about your "accomplishments". You are a phony. Suck it Toddy Boy! While wearing your mom jeans, pink shirt, penny loafers and sporting the brown teeth and grey hair! Suck it old man! Hahahaha! Pro golfer! Haha! A used bra salesman is more like it bunghole!