Monday, November 03, 2008

I made it out to California without incident, and the tournament starts tomorrow. I like the golf course (Redhawk), and I am ready to play. I picked up Glenn Funk last night who will be keeping me company for the week, and he is pumped up as well. I tee off at 8:40 Tuesday.

My sweet sister Jill sent me a great book last week on a whim, or perhaps it was destiny! It is called Golf's Sacred Journey - Seven Days at the Links of Eutopia, written by David Cook. it was outstanding , almost a life changing experience. I recommend it highly to golfers and non-golfers alike, and it will have a positive influence on your life for sure. No hints about what it it about...you have to get it to find out! Anyway, I believe I have a new confidence and perspective as I approach Q-School.

More after today's final practice round.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're in the hunt after 1!
Stay loose
Tim